WITH 1” DIAMETER CENTER CANOPY SUPPORT
The items included in the slider kit should include the center channel, aluminum bows, shade fabric, 6 Velcro “dots” and screws, 3 #4 screws for the channel, a drill bit, tap, and super glue.
1. Fit the channel along the bottom of the center canopy tube. Bend the channel slightly by hand until it conforms to the center tube perfectly. Mark the location of the front of the channel 1.75” behind the welded handle (FIGURE 1). Drill and tap the front screw hole and install the front screw (SECTION C-C).
2. After installing the front screw, accurately mark the canopy tube for drilling using the remaining pre-drilled holes in the channel (It helps to tape the channel to the tube while marking). After marking the location of the two screws, swing the channel to the side so that you can drill and tap the tube. Install the channel with the two remaining screws.
3. Install the wire bows in their respective locations, and bend them by hand so the ends just touch the canopy.
4. Lay out the shade material with the loops on top. Thread the numbered bows starting with number one ( larger white set screw) into the #2 loop (behind the front bay with the Velcro dots). The 5th bow (small black set screw) will be in the rear loop.
5. Slide the two fabric panels onto the bows. APPLY A DROP OF SUPER GLUE TO EACH BOW & MATERIAL at the center (next to the channel). This will keep the panels from sliding off the bows.
6. Slide the completed bows-and-fabric unit into the channel from the back. Tighten the white thumb screw in front near the front end of the channel and extend the material to the canopy front bow support tube.
7. The six Velcro hook dots and #4-40 screws can now be positioned, drilled, and tapped in the front canopy cross-tube. The location of the Velcro dots can be where you wish but a four o’clock position on the tube circumference has worked out well.
8. After installing the six Velcro dots, stick the Velcro patches on the fabric to the dots, and set the front thumb screw so there is just a slight amount of tension on the fabric panel. Then extend the back bow to the rear of channel and lock the rear thumb screw. The shade is now in it's normal extended position. The rear bow is normally not moved when using the sunshade.
THE BUYER/INSTALLER OF THE “KOGER SUNSHADE” ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS USE. THE MANUFACTURER HAS NO CONTROL OVER HOW THE PRODUCT WILL BE USED, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ITS USE.
Thank you for buying the “KOGER SUNSHADE”.
Phone: (515) 432-5714 or (515) 230-2700